Terms & conditions
By accessing this website, the visitor/user agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Whilst CHANDLER HAWKINS CHARTERED SURVEYORS has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the contents of this website to ensure the information appearing on it is accurate and up to date, CHANDLER HAWKINS CHARTERED SURVEYORS disclaims (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this web-site. You should take appropriate steps to verify any information upon which you wish to rely.
- Information on this website is therefore solely for guidance purposes only and is subject to change without notice and is not intended to constitute a contract. The availability of a product on this site, the design, specification and price may change at any time without prior notice.
- All products mentioned or which feature on this website are strictly subject to availability. The visitor/user should take appropriate steps, including seeking appropriate legal and other professional advice, to verify any information on which they may seek to rely. Photographs and artists’ impressions may be for illustrative purposes only.
- All intellectual property rights are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form whatsoever (which for avoidance of doubt shall include photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means), save in respect of normal internet site visits.
- CHANDLER HAWKINS CHARTERED SURVEYORS shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer.